[SML] Fwd: Shakespeare In Delaware Park Audio Engineer Opening

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Apr 4 14:32:13 UTC 2016

Please see the email below from the audio Supervisor at Shakespeare in
Delaware Park, Buffalo, NY. This was passed to me by a former student.

I know only what I've read in the attachment. Please contact SIDP if
interested.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile