[SML] Recommendation for Small LCD Projector

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:36:29 UTC 2016

The little Epson Model H518 A LCD projector that our Master Gardener
organization uses bit the dust over the weekend. Unfortunately, it gets
used by lots of different folks with indifferent levels of capability or
care for gear.  Can anyone suggest a similar replacement projector that  is
in the 3000 lumen range with a throw distance up to about 25 feet that is
fool and idiot proof.  I'm looking at an Epson X27 as a possible
replacement with a street price of about $450.  Any better suggestions will
be gratefully accepted.
Best and TIA,
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile