[SML] The more things change...

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:00:33 UTC 2016

I think the main issue, is that once you start choosing content that excludes others from participating, you have started to eliminate groups of people from your program as participants or supporters.    If you are in an area without many Catholics, you can get away with Pippin, and even emphasize the anti-Catholic rhetoric in the play without much in the way of repercussions.  If you personally don't like having Catholics around, you can even use this technique to encourage those students to stay away from your program.

But, I don't think this is a good goal for an educational institution.

Joe Dunfee
 jdunfee12 at yahoo.com