[SML] The more things change...

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 18:04:07 UTC 2016

 Personally, I would be willing to portray a pedophile in a
 play, providing the play did not actually require me to do
 the deed, and didn't send the message that pedophilia was
 OK.

I just realized that I did not complete the thought. I should have added that doing the thing is different from portraying the thing.  A murder of an actor, even if they are a pima donna, is unlikely to actually be done on stage. A local Christian group has a drama about sex trafficking.  They have no qualms about portraying this subject.  Various theatrical techniques can be used to depict these things. The foul language that is present in so much of theater can also be handled to depict situation where it might be present, without actually using any foul language.

Joe Dunfee
 jdunfee12 at yahoo.com