[SML] Carpenter position at the Gateway

Tony Tambasco tambascot at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 14:49:13 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
Stepping out of lurk mode to advertise a carpenter position at The Gateway Playhouse on Long Island. One of our folks fell through and so we need a replacement. Full job listing is available at http://offstagejobs.com/jobdetail.php?jobID=36106. Pay is $300 - $400 weekly (DOE) and includes double occupancy housing. Contract is ideally through next January, but we are willing to consider someone who has to leave in late summer as well. Please send resumes/references to hr at gatewayplayhouse.com with "carpenter" in the subject line if interested.
Best wishes,  Tony Tambasco ------------------------ web:   tonytambasco.com email: tambascot at yahoo.com cell:    716-450-8148