[SML] Kingston, NY to LGA

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Apr 26 21:50:11 UTC 2016

I have a ground transportation problem I'm trying to solve for a vendor.
Can someone savvy about travel in NYC and environs please help!

If a person needs to get to LaGuardia from Kingston, NY, what is the
easiest way?  I can see where they could take Metro North from Poughkeepsie
but I can't figure how they get to LGA once they get into the northern
reaches of NYC.  Trying to avoid them having to come all the way to Grand
Central.  They want to fly from LGA to BUF.  Also trying to avoid them
driving 7.5 hours to Fredonia.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile