[SML] Kingston, NY to LGA

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Apr 26 23:09:57 UTC 2016

Dick,
I think the short route driving is via I-86 through the Southern Tier with
no tolls on Interstate as opposed to the Thruway.  You might be right
though about the cost in terms of time expended.  It is about 7 1/2 hour
drive. Google maps says that.
Best and thanks,
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile