[SML] LED supplier

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Aug 2 15:40:21 UTC 2016

I bought from two different suppliers.  The lower quality aND price one has since gone out of business.   The better ones are from LE Lampux.  50 meter long roll, ip65, cuttable every half meter.  Choice of two different size components for higher or lower lumen's per foot.
I'll be using them for tent lighting at an outdoor festival in a couple of weeks.  I've been using them as temporary lighting in my fire damaged house this past couple months and have had no problems.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone