[SML] LED supplier

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Aug 2 15:45:32 UTC 2016

For an indoor project, I used some indoor only tape led stuck them directly to the wood underneath some kithen cabinets.  Plugged in left on all the time.  They killed themselves in a month or so.  Presumably due to heat, as some that I had stuck to metal still worked fine.  So a note of caution there.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone