[SML] LED supplier

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Aug 3 02:29:08 UTC 2016

Now that I've had a chance to look at this on a real computer....

$49.95 for a five meter spool, not including the power supply or
anything else.  Way overpriced for casual project stuff.

Check out my favorite electronics surplus site.  www.mpja.com
five meter roll warm white only $14.95.
http://www.mpja.com/5M-White-LED-Lighting-Strip-12VDC-Indoor_Outdoor/productinfo/19434+OP/

The same stuff indoor only version is $9.95
Also available are the power supplies, dimmers, and motion detector
switches.

--Dale