[SML] New Gig

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Wed Aug 3 00:34:19 UTC 2016

Congrats

Feel free to check back with us on your progress during the year.  We need great people in the tech programs in High Schools.  Your students will be lucky to have you.

If you can get involved with International Thespians it’s a great way to get your students access to national recruiting for college programs.  There is such a demand for students these days. The good ones get snatched up real quick.     Good luck on your new adventure.

Philip  Johnson
Lighting Designer/Technical Director
Department of Theatre and Dance
Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi