[SML] New Gig

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Aug 3 01:27:27 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 5:34 PM, Johnson, Philip via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> If you can get involved with International Thespians it’s a great way to get
> your students access to national recruiting for college programs.  There is
> such a demand for students these days. The good ones get snatched up real
> quick.

So very true... I'm proud to say that I've had many tech students go
on to some of the best schools around the country, all with healthy
scholarships, some even with full-rides!  Definitely helpful these
days with today's costs.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com