[SML] Relays vs. Traditional Circuit Breakers for LED Power.

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 03:51:16 UTC 2016

I get relayed and sequenced power controls for audio and in high inrush power situations. What I think, and what you guys are kind of reinforcing is the idea that I'm being sold an expensive bill of goods because we don't have a formal specification written for the system.

I tried to suggest hiring a consultant, but that was not warmly received.

Robert Graham
Photonguide at gmail.com

Sent from my mobile device. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors that may be the result of an insane autocorrect choice, or my clumsy thumbs.