[SML] Relays vs. Traditional Circuit Breakers for LED Power.

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 03:14:41 UTC 2016

The power distribution is 50 year old wiring. Engineer wants it ripped out, too. I'll pass Steve's name along, but I think the replacement of the distribution sort of justifies the switch away from the '192's.

Robert Graham
Photonguide at gmail.com

Sent from my mobile device. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors that may be the result of an insane autocorrect choice, or my clumsy thumbs.