[SML] Relays vs. Traditional Circuit Breakers for LED Power.

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:00:49 UTC 2016

With that explanation, get a hold of Steve Short at Lite-trol.  He can
retrofit electronics for normal DMX (or ACN) and get another 30 years
out of the D192 easy.  In addition, he can furnish dry contact non-dim
modules.  Reuse circuits - maybe figure out a way to label which are
non-dim if you don't want to leave it to electronic files and hard
copy.  (I was thinking of  magnetic icons that could be fixed next to
the non-dimmed outlets?  Couldn't be easier.  I'd guess one rack and
maybe a dozen non-dim modules would be in the $10,000-15,000 rage.
Maybe less.  I did 5 D192 racks and a lot work and house light
controls and added some network for under $50,000 a few years ago with
Steve.  But no electrician required (unless for controls but gibe
Steve the chance to retrofit with existing wiring.)

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC