[SML] lay out methods

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 19:44:01 UTC 2016

Are we pulling dimensions from a computer as we go? For getting way
offstage, I like to use two vectors from known points, say the intersection
of CL and PL, and upstage wall at CL. Using the computer to find straight
distance from each of  those points to the point to be marked, I just use a
pair of long tapes or laser meters to find where the lengths cross.
My tuppence,
SHood