[SML] Please Turn Off All Electronic Devices

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Aug 25 13:48:20 UTC 2016

Yes. I noted that usage when seeing a couple of shows there a two weeks
ago. Much more useful.
Not that it stopped the woman behind me from taking a call during Sweeney
Todd.  l had all I could do to restrain myself.
Ack!
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile