[SML] Value of costume / scenic renderings? Stratford playbills, posters, clippings, ect

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Fri Aug 26 17:52:38 UTC 2016

Hi-

I was named in the will of one of my mentors to receive all his theater related items after he passed.
He passed in April, (same day as Prince-which is why you didn't hear about Gary Schattschneider.)

To satisfy the requirements of probate, I need to put a value this collection.

Gary was a very good designer and created some very nice costume and scenic renderings.
Is there any way to assign a monetary value on that stuff?

He also loved anything related to the Stratford Festival and I have posters and clippings, playbills, books, ect related to that.

Cassette tapes and records of broadway shows. The records I can see having some interest...

Any thoughts on how to value this would be appreciated.

Thanks-

Ben Hain
Rochester MN
507-285-7201