[SML] OT: Proud Grandpa -Redeux and more

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 23:02:42 UTC 2016

You have often seen me brag on my 15 yo grandson-Trey the skateboarder-
but I have another 15yo grandson P.K. who is now playing (as a soph) for
the 6 time (last 3 in a row) AZ state champs Saguaro football team.
They have now ( just finished live today on ESPN) won their 2nd big out
of state (CA and CO) contest.  P.K. is not starting because he is only
15 and too small at 6'1" and 225.  Don't know if he can get much
bigger.  Their largest kid is 6'7" and 338 lbs and fast.  Not like my HS
days.

Just to keep peace in the family- Becky 22 just moved to Orlando to work
on stage for Disney- Samantha 18 just finished AF basic training and now
in Monterrey to study Mandarin at the Language School for the next 18
months- Kenny 19 is enrolled in the film production program at the local
college -Mariah 18 just started nursing school- Quinton 4 is busy being
very cute.

Chip 1