[SML] Cell phone lasers

Davin Gaddy davin at techie.com
Mon Aug 29 02:58:31 UTC 2016

Thanks, I'll have to check to see what they have in the way of repeaters the next time I end up there.  My daughter is actually performing there next week, but I don't know if I will run into any of the facility people.

~Davin

 "I have even been in some small productions where texting was used for crew communication. But, the idea of the Faraday cage is typically mentioned along with the idea of adding a cell phone repeater which can be turned off during performances.?
 So a crew might simply have requested that the repeater be turned back on.

 -Joe"