[SML] Fire hoses was Re: Cell phone lasers

grbrown@iglou.com grbrown at iglou.com
Sun Aug 28 21:34:17 UTC 2016

    University fire officials removed our hoses as unnecessary gear in a system update several years ago. And when I've asked about extinguisher training for my upper-level student crew I've been told that we shouldn't be fighting fires, just evacuate. I understand the intent but why, then, do we have them all over the building? That's usually met with a blank stare.
Garry Brown Production ManagerUniversity of Louisville Theatre Arts