[SML] Fire hoses

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Mon Aug 29 23:48:01 UTC 2016

I'd also suggest that in order for many/most of those cabinet hoses,
connection by the local FD to the standpipe they are attached to first has
to be made. In my albeit limited experience, those lines were dry with no
water present at the cabinet valve.  That rather limited the usefulness of
the hose, I should think.

Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile