[SML] Blue lighting

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:49:49 UTC 2016

I’ve been doing that on my laptop for a long time with f.lux, but recently took it even further with some blue-blocking safety glasses that I try to remember to put on at night and a blue LED wake up lamp for the morning.  I have a few sleep disorders so I haven’t seen drastic improvement, but my wife has said that the blue lamp has helped her mornings a bit.