[SML] Question to the consultants and architects out there....

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 18:35:54 UTC 2016

When a local theatre, doesn't have the funds for an orchestra, and there are no pre-recorded tracks available, we have made use of a local musician, who does the music using a synthesizer. The music has been quite good for synth accompaniment, and he also customizes the music for us. (i.e. making cuts and tempo adjustments)

I mentioned that he might be able to make these available to others, or more correctly, have other theaters hire him as the musician when they have obtained the performance rights. I.e. he does not sell tracks, since he does not have the rights to do so.

To avoid marketing here, I though I would just ask if there is a place where he should announce this sort of service. I see that Music Theater International has a web service that will list upcoming productions of a show.  I suppose he could investigate potential customers that way, and offer his service to them directly.  But, is there any other approach people here might suggest?

-Joe