[SML] Question to the consultants and architects out there....

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:05:56 UTC 2016

On 12/1/16 11:27 AM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft wrote:
> ..And associated building programmers out there, I suspect...
>
> Is there any sort of requirement/code for requiring a sink with
> running water in a space designated as a "band room?"  Or is the sink
> just a convenience? Health/safety codes require this?

When we opened our performing arts center 10 years ago, a sink was put
in as a convenience for the Marching Band (cleaning out the sousaphones
is a challenge) but it was not mandated by any code that I know of.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall