[SML] Pc email program

James Alderson alderson at uwosh.edu
Fri Dec 2 20:52:09 UTC 2016

I’ve used most everything mentioned by everyone _except_ for Outlook. My current selections are Apple Mail (Mac), Sylpheed (Linux), and Opera Mail (Windows). Opera Mail is a stand-alone of the mail client built into Opera browser, and is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It has a small footprint, is fast, and has a reasonable set of features. You can always install several clients and pick the one that is most comfortable. (Sylpheed is plain-text only so you might not like it.)

Mick Alderson
TD, Fredric March Theatre
Univ. of Wis. Oshkosh