[SML] Pancake Bot

Michael Powers mptecdir at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:44:20 UTC 2016

John McAfee wrote:

<<I feel certain that this must have come up at some point on the list, ...........

The cost seems low for a desktop CNC, and the software has to be accessible enough for the general public, but I wonder if it would take CAD files. Could I be giving my students edible John McAfee wrote:

<<I feel certain that this must have come up at some point on the list, but I don't remember seeing it.........
The cost seems low for a desktop  CNC .........>>

Joe,

Saw it Demo'd on the Today show.  First it is not a CNC, no cutting involved, it is a 3-D printer.  As far as I can tell, the "darker lines" in the design are laid down first, thus cooking longer, becoming browner.

Michael Powers
USMC '65-'69
ETCP Rigger #820 (Ret'd)