[SML] Pancake Bot

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:07:00 UTC 2016

Of course you’re right.  I was already looking at mods in my head so I wasn’t being accurate.
(the spindle and motor on my shop CNC is completely separate from the axis controls, which makes me less able to easily fine-tune my cuts with g-code, but more able to replace it with a batter gun)

The question still stands, could I be making edible elevations?

You’re right about the darker lines.  I’ve been trying to think about ways to use that beyond pancake batter (or other things that can be griddled).  My wife says that she wouldn’t buy it unless it flipped it for her because it might all get ruined in the flipping.