[SML] painting both sides of flooring

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:17:06 UTC 2016

The plyron avoids the problems of plain hardboard - dimensional
stability essentially. I don't specify paint both sides, I do space
(like a dime) .  ANd moved from Tough Prime when (after) they changed
formulations to PPG Breakthrough in Wrought Iron Satin.

Not every supplier knows the material by the name "plyron", which is
an APA product standard, not a specific manufacturer's product name.
>From a current spec: "Provide 3/4” tempered Plyron over plywood:
Tempered Plyron Industrial Panel by Olympic Panel; Tempered Plyron by
Eagle Plywood Specialties; or RigidPly Industrial Panel by Roseburg."

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC