[SML] Relay switch for Kabuki mechanisms

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 10 14:20:36 UTC 2016

> I am in need of a relay switch that can simultaneously trigger three circuits (18 amps each) of multiple kabuki mechanisms. Manual push a button would be fine but ideally DMX control would be good too. Maybe even wireless. Before I start building from scratch, any recommendations for off the shelf units I should look at?

	If you are simply looking for a remote power switch for AC power, and considering wireless, then this time of year the big Box stores sell exactly that, for Holiday decorations. If you want three circuits triggered, then simply get three units. Want them fired  simultaneously, then get three that are set to the same frequency. (I think they come in like three frequency choices.)

	Not reliable enough for Broadway, perhaps, but for a low budget, solution, it should work.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.