[SML] Relay switch for Kabuki mechanisms

sdwheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Sat Dec 10 15:56:29 UTC 2016

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Bill Schaffell via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Date: 12/10/2016  1:13 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: stagecraft at theatrical.net Cc: info at wjsstudios.com Subject: [SML] Relay switch for Kabuki mechanisms
I am in need of a relay switch that can simultaneously trigger three circuits (18 amps each) of multiple kabuki mechanisms. Manual push a button would be fine but ideally DMX control would be good too. Maybe even wireless. Before I start building from scratch, any recommendations for off the shelf units I should look at?

I have used products from Doug Fleenor designs, and from Blue Point EngineeringFor this.  if you cannot find something rated for 18 amps, you can always drive a big SSR with a low amp dmx relay.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Schaffell
WJS Studios