[SML] My books is free today!

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:12:05 UTC 2016

This will be the last time I bore you guys about my book. I just wanted to
let you all know that it's free for the next couple of days. If you can
grab a copy. Here's the link:

5 Little Stories at Christmas Time

https://www.amazon.com//dp/B01MCWRP25

One more thing. it would be a great help to me to get a good review of my
book. as I am trying my writing as a new form of income during my
disability, good reviews are apparently crucial to the success of a new
author, almost more than the number of sales. Who knew? The entire process
has been a lot more complex than I thought it would be. Anyways, get a copy
if you can. I think you'll enjoy reading the stories.

Many thanks.

Laters,

Paul 1