[SML] My books is free today!

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sat Dec 10 17:20:50 UTC 2016

Just read the copyright, seems I need written permission from you to
store this on my tablet not to mention the temporary storage on every
router between me and Amazon.  :)

You'd think publishers would have updated copyright statements by now.

I wish Amazon didn't make is so hard to give reviews when using their
FIRE tablet.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com