[SML] My books is free today!

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:45:24 UTC 2016

I wrote: <<Apparently on Amazon there are a couple of ways to give the book
as a gift to someone else. Unfortunately still electronic but we're working
on getting Createspace versions available.

I just studied the Amazon site and apparently one cannot make a gift of a
free book from there. You would have to do it through email or other means
of file transfer. You all have my permission if you wish to do so. (There.
That should keep at least some of you out of prison... or at least out of
court.) You can make a gift of a "paid for" book.

Laters,

Paul 1