[SML] Help with my Book?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Dec 16 02:15:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Paul Guncheon via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> This is all new to me and a heck of a lot more complex than I thought. So to paraphrase some hack author, I am begging you on bended knee (or whatever part of me is still able to bend) that if you have read my book (or books) to please take a moment and leave a brutally honest 4 or 5 star review for me… hopefully sooner rather than later. This weekend would be bitchin'!
>

> I will be infernally or eternally (pick one) grateful.
>
> Here’s a link to the review site:
> http://www.amazon.com/5-Little-Stories-at-Christmas-Time-ebook/product-reviews/B01MCWRP25

Hi Paul - finally got around to reviewing the book - congrats, nice
stuff. Best of luck.

Now if anyone wants to buy/review MY books, feel free!  :)
https://www.amazon.com/Jon-Ares/e/B00MQVVCA8/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Like Paul said, reviews make or break additional outlets for sales.

My books have sold at Powell's, B&N, Amazon (of course), and various
gift shops and galleries in the Pacific NW, but they come and go, and
part of that is due do a dearth of reviews.  So go ahead, check out
your local bookstore (or order the books from your favorite bookseller
or university bookstore) and spread the words.....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com