[SML] SML] question for router wizards

info at wjsstudios.com info at wjsstudios.com
Sat Dec 17 21:27:43 UTC 2016

If I understand your description, it may be an issue changing the base plate size. As the base gets larger your ability to follow detail on the pattern may be lost. I would make a pattern for each shape and use a "pattern follow router bit" or a Flush trim bit.  http://www.stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Types_of_Tools/Routers_and_Bits/Bits/Ball_Bearing_Router_Bits.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=2016-12-gp&gclid=CKWHpL6V_NACFcS1wAodV3wP-g

Bill Schaffell
WJS Studios

 Message: 3