[SML] question for router wizards

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:40:15 UTC 2016

4 different ellipses - the axis changes every 90 degrees -  so the
ellipsograph seems tricky for a more or less two time use.  It is like
guide collars - only probably 2 1/2 to 3 inches apart.  I'll have the
"corners" of the mdf I plan to use the template, grid and jig and belt
sander, and thought I could make bases out of that.  Rough cu,. attach
to router, plunge, and then use router with bit locked down as the
pivot to turn base against on a band saw or another router.  Ought to
be pretty round and centered.
--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC