[SML] question for router wizards

Jon Lagerquist jon at lagerquist.com
Sat Dec 17 21:12:59 UTC 2016

If I was cutting that here I would frame up an ellipsograph to make at
least one cut, or all of them. Keeping ellipses concentric (equal
distance at each point) is trickier than just increasing the major and
minor axis, so a base on the router sounds like a good path.

It sounds like each cut is a small distance out, so a set of rings would
be easy to produce. For ease of interchangeability and mounting I might
make disks with a center hole that you could drop a guide collar into.
So a 1/2" diameter bit, a 3/4" guide collar, a 4-1/4" disk with a 3/4"
center hole and your are set.

Jon

--
Jon Lagerquist