[SML] seeking a schematic for a Strand CD80 control card

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Mon Dec 19 16:42:35 UTC 2016

I'm well familiar with this (if it's the same thing).

There is Panic switch diode for each dimmer.  It can fry and get locked on.  The diode needs to be replaced.

(qualified tech only.  Surface mount soldering involved.  I never did it).

The diode is in the large tray (wire connector tray).

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca