[SML] Merry Happy

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Tue Dec 27 00:08:18 UTC 2016

And to you as well Scott. Thanks for the good wishes.
And warmest regards to the members of the list as well.  Whatever you
celebrated, I hope you did it well and with an abundance of joy.
Carry on, all.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile