[SML] Vectorworks: moving label legend fields

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue Dec 27 19:38:19 UTC 2016

Howdy all...    most of the time, I'm doing a light plot on a
'template' file of the venue I'm plotting, but this time, I didn't
have a template for a particular venue.  I've built it, and
imported/created from scratch new label legends (for light fixtures) -
and all is fine with that, except in this new file, I cannot seem to
be able to skootch the fields/containers when they crash into a
neighboring fixture.  I've opened older light plots, and I had that
ability, but not in this semi-from-scratch light plot.  Is there a
setting somewhere I can't remember?  It's been so long since I've done
this from scratch....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com