[SML] Vectorworks: moving label legend fields

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Dec 28 01:55:07 UTC 2016

Thanks Sam... that didn't seem to be relevant (I don't have those options
when I select the fixture in question) - but I did discover the movable
points/handles appeared AFTER I populated the fields.  Once I put numbers
in the channel and dimmer fields, THEN I could move them.  I can't believe
I've never noticed that before...  could have sworn I could adjust the
containers before entering the data....

Just fiddled with it... I have to enter something in each field, before I
can move them, but if I delete the data, I can still move the empty fields.
Very interesting.
[image: Inline image 1]