[SML] Flying Effects / Aerial Dance, Liability, and "Certification"

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Mon Feb 1 18:32:20 UTC 2016

It is unlikely that an insurance company for a university will cover an activity like performer flying, primarily because the insurance company will probably not have much experience with performer flying.

Hiring a professional is the common sense approach to this issue.

Bill S

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
+1.267.278.4561   mobile