[SML] Beer and BBQ, was Stagecraft Mail List Statistics

Alex French flaggday at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:20:59 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Ray Gibson via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:52 AM, SML archive on behalf of Jim Hyslop
> via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> > Mail list statistics for the month of January, 2016
>
> > Number of mentions of beer: 1
> > Number of mentions of bbq: 1
>
> This statistic, confirmed by searching through the list with my e-mail
> client for these terms, show that the only mentions of beer or bbq in
> January were done by last month's SML Statistics message.  I am
> disappointed, SML.

I saw recently there's a Dinosaur BBQ cookbook.  Anyone approve or
disapprove of it's quality?

A few work friends approve of it, but I think some listers have quite a bit
more BBQ cred/experience.

I'm a New Englander with no expectations of BBQ purity or preference for a
specific style.

Alex French