[SML] Beer and BBQ, was Stagecraft Mail List Statistics

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:05:47 UTC 2016

On 2/1/16 1:11 PM, Ray Gibson via Stagecraft wrote:

> Also at WDW, we had dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness
> Lodge.  The meal was loaded with tasty BBQ, and is probably the best
> food available at the resort.  Which is easy because the rest of the
> food available in the parks is mediocre at best (except probably some
> Epcot world restaurants).  Definitely worth checking out for anyone
> heading that way, unless you don't like loud noises.

The Luau at the Polynesian resort has amazing pulled pork, Ribs and
chicken.  The pulled pork is available at Captain Cooks, if you don't
feel like sitting through the entire Luau.

Steve L.
(After a career in theatre, my fingers want to type luan instead of luau.)

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall