[SML] Beer and BBQ, was Stagecraft Mail List Statistics

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:11:46 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:52 AM, SML archive on behalf of Jim Hyslop
via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Mail list statistics for the month of January, 2016

> Number of mentions of beer: 1
> Number of mentions of bbq: 1

This statistic, confirmed by searching through the list with my e-mail
client for these terms, show that the only mentions of beer or bbq in
January were done by last month's SML Statistics message.  I am
disappointed, SML.

Here's my January beer experience:  Took the family to WDW for a long
weekend, and my brother house sat for me.  He drank all the beer in my
fridge.  What a jerk.  Maybe an alcoholic.  Unsure.  I looked for
interesting new beers while at WDW but couldn't find any, and ended up
drinking Heineken.

Also at WDW, we had dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness
Lodge.  The meal was loaded with tasty BBQ, and is probably the best
food available at the resort.  Which is easy because the rest of the
food available in the parks is mediocre at best (except probably some
Epcot world restaurants).  Definitely worth checking out for anyone
heading that way, unless you don't like loud noises.

Happy Monday,

Ray