[SML] Subject: Flying Effects / Aerial Dance, Liability, and

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:27:51 UTC 2016

about once a year a theatre company will approach me about the availability of my theatre for a production of PETER PAN . .

my first question is  “who is doing the flying”?

more often than not the response will be  “ oh we have a father who says he can do it” !

I immediately send them a list of the companies that I would approve of them using to fly
performers in my venue . .  don’t use one of them . . you aren’t flying . .

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali