[SML] Mock SM portfolio reviews...

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 19:13:05 UTC 2016

Portfolio -

Neat and complete. Made to last - e.g. no post-it's for cues unless the cue's position hasn't been fixed. Professional communication skills. Organized so that someone who has never seen the show can call from your cues.

Presentation -

Ability to deal with emergencies. Emotional maturity. Confident presentation skills. Look me in the eye and speak clearly.

HTH

Kristi R-C