[SML] Mock SM portfolio reviews...

Ronald Koinzan ron.koinzan at uni.edu
Wed Feb 3 22:36:49 UTC 2016

Samples of show paperwork. Shift sheets, prop tracking, ect. Sample
rehearsal reports. I have a strong negative reaction to SMs or anyone for
that matter, who bitch about the director, designers, or actors that they
had to work with in the process. There are ways to discuss their
difficulties without being negative.

Ron Koinzan
Technical Director
Department of Theatre