[SML] Actor almost hanged

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:09:02 UTC 2016

I’ve done similar on a couple of occasions . .

cut and bind the rope where it re enters the “knot” and use the round velcro “dots”  to hold it together internally . .

will ALWAYS break away easily . .

won’t do it any other way . . . .

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali